Octave – Stainless Steel Floating Flanges Ultrasonic Water Meter
OCTAVE – Revolutionary, precise and super reliable ultrasonic bulk water meter.
With superior hydraulic and batteries that last up to 15 years, the Octave is today’s best choice for bulk meters.
The version with stainless steel (SS316) body is especially suited for aggressive water in industrial processes.
Octave High Flow available – Read more here.
Utilities, Waterworks, industrial and agricultural
DN50-DN300 (2”-12”) with cast iron body
DN40 and DN50 (1½”-2”) with polymer body
DN40-DN150 (1½”- 6”) with stainless steel body*
*DN40-DN50 with threads, DN50-DN150 only with floating flanges
Supported Protocols: Encoder (Dialog3G™, Sensus), M-Bus, Modbus (By request, polling)
Supported Outputs: Pulse (Open drain, SSR, Dry contact), 4-20+Pulse (SSR), 4-20, Encoder+Pulse (SSR), Modbus+Pulse (SSR), M-bus+Pulse (SSR)
- Dual beam ultrasonic technology for precise and ultra reliable metering
- No moving parts
- Excellent long-term stability and reliability
- Battery powered -up to 15 years life expectancy
- Rugged mechanical design – Submersible (IP68)
- Extremely sensitive and accurate in low flows
- Bi-directional – including bi-directional outputs (digital and analog)
- Flexible data formats including flow directions, flow rates and volumes
- AMR and cellular networks ready with alerts and statistics features
- Miltiline LCD
- Programmable Display (units and outputs resolution)
- EMI / RFI Protection
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
Austalian Drinking Water (AS/ NZS 4020:2005)
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Configuration – Compact – The display is built in to the unit
- Power Source – 2 D size Li-battery: up to 15 years life time
- Environmental protection – IP68, ambient temperature -25º C up to +55º C
- Data Logger – Volumes and alarms data (48KB, 4130 data points)
The stainless steel Octave body version is especially suited for aggressive water in industrial processes.