BM – Hydrometer
The hydrometer combines a water meter and a hydraulic valve in a single unit. The valve is double-chambered and is especially designed for high-pressure operation.
Pilot valves and solenoid valves enable remote and automatic transmission of hydraulic commands to the hydrometer.
Remote control irrigation and industrial applications.
The hydrometer is especially suited for automated operation and may be used in a variety of pressure and flow regulation applications such as:
- Pressure sustaining & reducing
- Flow regulation
- Combined pressure and flow regulation
- Dual stage operation
Supported Outputs: EV, EF
- Integrated design minimizes installation space
- Specifically designed for use in automated remote control environments
- Wide variety of flow and pressure regulation options
- Double-chambered hydraulic valve designed for high-pressure operation
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- Low loss of head
- Hermetically sealed register
- Wide range of sizes – suitable for virtually any application
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Body Material – Polyester coated cast iron body, Reinforced natural rubber valve diaphragm
- Connections – Flanges according to ISO, BS 10, ANSI 150 or others
Threaded: Male BSP 11/2″-2″ Female BSPT or NPSM 2″
K/KA, KB/KBA – Dose-O-Mat Automatic Metering Valve
Volume based irrigation device. Water meter, volume control dial and a double chamber valve combined.
BM – Hydrometer
The ultimate combination of water meter and a valve. Desigend especially for high pressure applications.
KD – DISHNON – Fertilizer meter
Small meter, which is resistant to fertilizer and similar chemicals.
Octave – Polymer Ultrasonic Water Meter
The Octave with high-end reinforced polymer construction is suitable for municipal/district uses.
Arad Water Meters equipped with magnetically driven register combined with a wide variety of output options.
PC – Pilot Valves
Pilot Valves PC works together with BM/BMA series or with KBJ/KBJA series.