Meter Data Management (MDM)
The Arad Group’s City Mind platform is a powerful web-based Meter Data Management platform that helps utilities and water companies supervise, manage, and control their metering networks.
With its intuitive, user-friendly interface, CityMind provides utilities with real-time and historical tables, graphs and reports for actionable insights into key performance metrics such as comparative consumption and performance metrics over time.
City Mind system
City Mind uses a proprietary data mining and analytics algorithm developed in cooperation with IBM water management professionals to deliver:
- A wide range of reports and statistical analyses
- Real-time location-specific alerts on breaches, leaks, and suspected theft
- A seamless interface with other software systems such as billing and CRM, including SAP and salesforce.com
Because CityMind is a web-based system, it is available to authorized users from any connected computer. In addition, CityMind provides a web portal for consumers where they can securely access water usage data anywhere and any time, including:
- Accumulated meter reading data
- Rate of flow indication and alerts
- Water loss calculations and alerts
This transparency has been proven to significantly reduce calls to the utility’s service center.
- Next-generation, accurate and reliable water meter data analysis management
- Real-time detection and alerts of anomalous operational situations, at both the network and the consumer level
- Remote control of every water meter in the network
- Comprehensive reports and statistics
- Enhanced operational efficiency
CityMind is deployed by many water utilities worldwide to provide a “live” map of their water network, visualizing all statuses and alerts in a simple graphical view.
The Dialog3G Cellular™ 500 (DC500) is a self powered unit for cellular
metering and control.